Are you searching for Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY), Matriculation Ceremony Date for the 2020/2021 Academic Session? If yes, you are on the right track. Keep reading this article!
The Management of Osun State Polytechnic Iree has announced the postponement of the Matriculation Ceremony for all newly admitted students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all HND 1, ND1, and NCEI Students that the Matriculation Ceremony for the 2020/2021 Academic Session has been scheduled to hold on Thursday, 20th May, 2021 by 11am at the ETF Hall
All concerned students should please note the following;
- All duly registered HND 1, ND 1, and NCE 1 students as at Wednesday 19th May 2021 must take part in the Matriculation Ceremony
- Any HND I, ND 1, and NCE I student who fails to register and consequently does not matriculate forfeits his/her admission and studentship
- Each matriculating student should visit his her page on Portal at ospoly.edu.ng and pay a mandatory fee of One Thousand naira (1,000.00) only
- After payment you should print the payment receipt for the Academic Gown and proceed to your various Faculties to collect academic gown as from Tuesday 18th May 2021
- Academic Gowns will be available for collection from the Faculty Officers on Tuesday 18th May 2021.
- All academic Gowns collected for the ceremony should be returned unfailingly to the Faculty Officers before close of work on Friday 21st May, 2021.
- Failure to return the Gown by any student shall attract a fine of N200.00 per day of default, this is also subject to upward review and further sanctions.
I wish you a pleasant ceremony.