2020 Saïd Business School Foundation Africa Scholarships For African Students
We are proudly at the forefront of promoting the African growth story and continue to advocate for greater levels of investment into talent from across Africa
- African countries
To be taken at (country):
We want to ensure that the barriers facing potential African MBA students are overcome, through support that includes scholarship funding from the Saïd Business School Foundation(SBSF). A charitable trust established in 1998, SBSF supports the School in its pursuit of excellence.
- Candidates of African nationality who demonstrate knowledge of and a commitment to the continent.
- Candidates should have strong degree results, a higher than regional average GMAT or GRE score, and demonstrated professional achievement and leadership skills.
Number of Awards:
- The number of awards varies per year but typically we have around 14 scholars funded through this stream of Saïd Business School Foundation scholarships in our MBA class.
- No fixed value. We offer a range of partial awards, typically up to £20,000, contributing towards course fees.
No additional application is required.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
- No fixed application deadline for this scholarship
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!