2020/2021: Undergraduate Scholarships For International Students at University of Kent – UK
Application is open for International Scholarships for Undergraduate Students to study at The University of Kent, UK for the 2020/2021 academic session
- 31st May 2020
- Nationals of any country
To be taken at (country):
- University of Kent, UK
- The University has a long tradition of welcoming international students and is pleased to offer a number of scholarships for entry at undergraduate level. The scholarships are worth £5000 per year of study at the University of Kent, towards the cost of tuition fees and are offered to nationals of any country paying overseas fees.
To be eligible for consideration for a scholarship, all of the conditions below must have been satisfied:
- an application must have been made for an undergraduate degree course at the University of Kent;
- the applicant must have received an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional) on a degree course;
- the University must have received confirmation of the applicant’s firm acceptance of the offer by the deadline date
- Students who choose Kent as their insurance place will not be eligible for the Scholarship.
Please note that current students are not eligible to apply for the International Scholarship. This scholarship is only open to new students, who satisfy the above criteria.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on the information provided on your UCAS form, together with the clear thinking and motivation shown in the submitted essay.
Number of Scholarships:
- not specified
The scholarships are worth £8000 per year of study at the University of Kent, towards the cost of tuition fees
Duration of Scholarship: for the period of study
- Applications for the International Scholarship must be made via your applicant portal. Once logged in, click on My Scholarships and Bursaries. You will then see a list of scholarships that you may be eligible to apply for. You will be able to apply for the International Scholarship once you have received an offer. Click on Apply and follow the steps to submit your application. As part of your application you will need to upload an essay, which should be submitted as either a Word or PDF document. For this essay, please write no more than 750 words on a topic about which you are passionate and which is relevant to your selected degree programme.
If you have applied for a programme with the Medway School of Pharmacy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarships will be awarded based on the information provided on your UCAS form, together with the clear thinking and motivation shown in the submitted essay.
31st May 2020
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!