New Zealand PhD Positions For International Students, 2021-2022. This phD schoolarships is open for international students
- Application Deadline: 01 Jul 2021
- To be taken : New Zealand
- Eligibility countries: International Students
- Scholarships type: Partial Funding,PHD
- University: Victoria University of Wellington
- Schoolarship link: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of a new class of anti-tuberculosis drugs: Design and synthesis of MetX inhibitors taught at Victoria University of Wellington . The deadline of the scholarship is 01 Jul 2021.
New Zealand PhD Positions for International Students, 2021-22 is available to undertake PhD level programs at Victoria University of Wellington.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program
The grant will cover the full tuition fee of the selected applicants and will also provide a stipend of $27,500 per annum for the duration of the study.
International Students are eligible for this scholarship program.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be successful applicant has a background in organic chemistry.
- The applicants must hold a BSc (Hons), MSc or equivalent degree in chemistry with a focus on organic chemistry.