- Application Deadline: 06 Aug 2021
- Eligibility countries: International Students
- Scholarships type: Partial Funding, Undergraduate
- University: State University of New York at New Paltz
- Schoolarship link: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at State University of New York at New Paltz. The deadline of the scholarship is 06 Aug 2021.
USA State University of New York International Student Scholarships, 2021-22 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at .
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The State University of New York at New Paltz will provide the tuition fees to the successful candidates for undergraduate study.
International Students are eligible for this scholarship program.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- The first preference will be given to a newly admitted or a matriculated graduate international student.
Applicants have to take admission for an undergraduate program at the State University of New York at New Paltz. International applicants admitted are automatically considered for an International Student Scholarship.