The management of the Niger State College of Education (COE), Minna has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the various DEGREE programmes in affiliation with Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto (UDUS) and Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria for the 2020/2021 academic session.
HOW TO CHECK COE-MINNA DEGREE ADMISSION LIST 2020/2021
The Admission List has been made available on the school notice board within the College.
All concerned candidates are to go to the college to check if they have been admitted
- Kindly log on to COE Minna admission status checker portal via https://coeminna-edu.ng/duap/b_.
- Enter Your Application number
- Enter one of your names
- Click on login
- Click on Check Admission status
- Print out admission notification, Olevel clearance and registration procedure slip.
- Candidates are to Login with their UTME/JAMB No.
- You are adviced to update your Biodata (especially email and phone numbers).
- Change of Course of Study are not functional
- Make ‘Acceptance Fee’ Payment by generating Invoice to pay via remita on the payment menu
- Make School fee payment, After Acceptance fee is paid
Congratulations to all admitted candidates!