This is to inform all candidates that sat for the 2021 SSCE External Examination that the results have been released and the portal activated. You can check your results on result.neco.gov.ng.
The management of National Examination Council (NECO) has released it’s 2021 May/June results, Candidate can now check their result online. See below on how to check your result:
How To Check NECO Results 2021 Nov/Dec
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2020
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result button to access your NECO result.
If you follow the simple steps outlined above, by now you should be seeing your grades in each subject. (Neco result checker)
The new Results online system offers a convenient way to check all NECO examination results. Once results are released, it will be made available via NECO Results system (www.result.neco.gov.ng).