Are you searching for LUT University Finland First-Fee Waiver Masters Programmes 2021-2022? If Yes, you are on the right track. We are glad to give you the summary of the scholarship details below.
- Application Deadline: OPEN
- To be taken : Finland
- Eligibility countries: International Students
- Scholarships type: Full tuition fee, Masters
- University: LUT University
- Schoolarship link: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at LUT University . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
LUT University Finland First-Fee Waiver masters programmes 2021-2022 is available to undertake Masters level programs at LUT University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The LUT University will provide the selected applicant’s fee waiver for the first and as well as a chance to secure a fee waiver for the second year of study.
International Students are eligible.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have non-EU/EEA citizenship (excluding Switzerland).
- The applicants are required to pay a tuition fee.
The students are required to submit the online application form and provide all necessary documents.
- The accepted students will be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Degree Certificate for your Bachelor’s Degree
- Transcript of Records for your Bachelor’s Degree
- Copy of your passport (ID page)
- Official Statement for Grading Scale
Admission Requirements: The applicants must have attained a minimum GPA of 3.0 on the scale of 1.00 – 5.00.
- The applicants are required to have secured a total score of 550 in GMAT and 152 in GRE.
Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IETLS Academic – 6.0
- PTE – 54
- CAE – Grade C or higher
- CPE – Grade C or higher