Are you searching for Oscar Romero Scholarships For International Students In Germany 2021-2022? If Yes, we are glad to give you the summarized of Oscar Romero Scholarships For International Students In Germany as concerning it’s scholarship deadline, application method and much more as follows:
- Application Deadline: Open
- To be taken : Germany
- Eligibility countries: International Students
- Scholarships type: PhD
- University: University of Oldenburg
- Schoolarship link: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Oscar Romero Scholarships for International Students in Germany 2021-2022 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Oldenburg . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Oscar Romero Scholarships for International Students in Germany 2021-2022 is available to undertake PhD level programs at University of Oldenburg.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The university will provide the selected candidate’s EURO 1,000 in two installments of EURO 500 to support a doctorate.
international students are eligible.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students who possess a residence permit for study purposes or the purpose of a doctorate.
- The students whose monthly income during the program period may not exceed EUR 450 are eligible.
- The students are required to apply to the university and the program collectively through the online application form.
- The students who are accepted will be receiving the program.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents:
- Transcript with a grade average
- Short reference letter of supervisor
- Proof of financial need
- Letter of motivation
- Reference letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy of the residence permit
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold relevant academic certificates of the previous years of study to apply for a doctorate.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to submit the following English language proficiency test scores:
- TOEFL IBT – 78 TO 107
- TOEFL PBT – 543 TO 626
- TOEFL ITP – 543 TO 626
- IELTS – 5.5 TO 6.5