Are you searching for Confluence University of Science and Technology (CUSTECH) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session? You are on the right track. Continue reading this article!
AfriEdu Team thereby inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Confluence University of Science and Technology (CUSTECH), Osara first degree programmes during the 2020/2021 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
See how to check for (CUSTECH) admission list below:
How to Check CUSTECH Admission List For 2020/2021 Academic session
Currently, candidates can only access their CUSTECH admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your CUSTECH admission status.
NOTE: All prospective candidates who been offered provisional admission into any programme of CUSTECH, Osara subject to meeting the requirements of JAMB that they are to visit the JAMB website to change their choice University to CUSTECH.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to CUSTECH admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.