Are you searching for Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session? Then, you are on the right track continue reading below:
The management of the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) has released the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FUWUKARI 2020/2021 academic session admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes.
Candidates that participated in the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) post UTME screening exercise can now confirm their admission status online.
How to Check FUWUKARI Admission List 2020/2021
Currently, FUWUKARI Prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUWUKARI admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to FUWUKARI Admission status checking portal at https://ug.fuwportal.edu.ng/putme_login.php.
- Enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ and ‘Surname’ in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the ‘Login’ button to access your admission status.