Are you searching for International PhD Studentships In Faculty Of Business And Law In UK, 2021-22? If Yes, you are on the right track. See below the scholarship deadline and method of application;
- Application Deadline: 13 Jul 2021
- To be taken : UK
- Eligibility countries: Domestic Students, International Students
- Scholarships type: Partial Funding,Bachelor
- University: Open University UK
- Schoolarship link: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Business, Law taught at Open University UK . The deadline of the scholarship is 13 Jul 2021.
International PhD Studentships in Faculty of Business and Law in UK, 2021-22 is available to undertake PhD level programs at Open University UK.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
The Studentships programme cover tuition fees, a generous research training support grant and a stipend (circa £15,544 per annum) for 36 months to the successful applicants.
Domestic & International Students are eligible for this scholarship program.
All applicants are required to fulfill all the criteria given below:
- Applicants for the PhD programme should have minimum qualifications of an upper second class honours degree 2:1 (or an equivalent), and usually a specialist master’s in a subject relevant to the intended study with a strong research element.
To get considered for this opportunity, applicants have to apply online application form for the programme at Open University.