Are you searching for Trees-Mediated Methane Emissions PhD International Awards, Australia 2021-22? If Yes, you are on the right track!
- Application Deadline: OPEN
- To be taken : Australia
- Eligibility countries: International Students
- Scholarships type: Partial Funding, PhD
- University: Southern Cross University
- Schoolarship link: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Trees-Mediated Methane Emissions taught at Southern Cross University . The deadline of the scholarship is Open until the position is filled.
Trees-Mediated Methane Emissions PhD International Awards, Australia 2021-22 is available to undertake PhD level programs at Southern Cross University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
Successful candidates will be offered a PhD stipend (for a 3-year duration at the Australian Research Training Program rate; the 2021 rate is $28,597 per year, indexed annually), plus a tuition fee-waiver and an additional stipend to cover research costs. International candidates are eligible to apply, however, if successful the successful candidate will need to fund their travel to Australia to commence studies, application fees for any required visa and overseas health cover insurance expenses.
International students can apply for this scholarship Awards.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The ideal candidate is highly motivated for scientific research in environmental geochemistry with a special interest in CH4, wetlands and carbon cycling.
- The successful applicant will need to meet the entry requirements to enrol in a PhD at Southern Cross University on a full-time basis, including a second-class Honours degree (or above) or DB; a MSc degree (or equivalent) in environmental sciences, soil / aquatic sciences, geo-ecology, geochemistry, chemistry, chemical engineering, or a related natural science discipline.
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English, as well as excellent communication and team skills, are expected.
To apply for this award, applicants first need to take admission in a PhD degree program at Southern Cross University. Applicants can also contact (email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org) for an informal discussion.