Are you searching for Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) UTME supplementary (Change of course) admission form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session? If yes, you are on the right track. Keep reading this article!
This is to inform all 2020/2021 prospective UTME Admission candidates of Nnamdi Azikiwe University who successfully registered for PUTME, uploaded their O level result/s on the UNIZIK portal, and may wish to apply for supplementary Admissions into various Departments of study in the institution to note that the exercise will commence on Monday 10th, May, 2021.
This is strictly for candidates who have not been admitted into any Department in the institution.
Supplementary Admission spaces are available in the following Departments:
UNIZIK Supplementary Admission Available Courses 2020/2021
The available programmes and their average pass marks are as follows:
|S/N||DEPARTMENTS||TOTAL SPACES||S/N||DEPARTMENTS||TOTAL SPACES|
|1.||Food Science and Technology||21||28.||Architecture||24|
|4.||Modern European Languages||8||31.||Estate Management||18|
|5.||Music||6||32.||Fine and Applied Arts||18|
|6.||Theatre Arts||14||33.||Geography & Meteorology||27|
|7.||Education French||13||34.||Surveying and Geo-informatics||19|
|8.||Education Political science||7||35.||Accountancy||11|
|9.||Educational Management & Policy||10||36.||Banking and Finance||22|
|10.||Guidance and Counselling||6||37.||Business Administration||26|
|11.||Human Kinetics and Health Education||36||38.||Cooperative Economics and Management||29|
|12.||Library and Information Science||6||39.||Entrepreneurship||18|
|13.||Chemistry option||6||40.||Public Administration||21|
|14.||Education & Computer Science||9||41.||Marketing||25|
|15.||Education & Mathematics||28||42.||Computer Science||32|
|16.||Education & Physics||25||43.||Geological Sciences||34|
|18.||Technical Education||37||45.||Physics and Industrial Physics||83|
|19.||Agricultural and Bio- resources Engineering||26||46.||Pure & Industrial Chemistry||20|
|22.||Electrical Engineering||17||50.||Mass Communication||10|
|23.||Electronics and Computer Eng||24||51.||Political Science||27|
|24.||Industrial Production Engineering||6||52.||Psychology||5|
|26.||Metallurgical/ Material Engineering||13|
|27.||Polymer and Textile Engineering||16|
Cost of Application Form
Sales of application form cost Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only (Non-Refundable).
Method of Application
To apply and secure a space, please follow the guideline below:
- Visit https://portal.unizik.edu.ng
- Login with your JAMB registration number and password (phone number)
- If you have not been admitted, click on the ‘Supplementary’ tab or ‘View supplementary courses’ link, to view supplementary courses (if the record shows you have been admitted but your admission status on CAPS still reads “Not admitted”, please ensure you have accepted the course you were transferred to, or have uploaded a qualifying O’level result/s to CAPS)
- Before you select a course, ensure that you have the right UTME subject combination for that course as shown on the list of available courses (NOTE, if you choose a course with a wrong subject combination, you will be automatically disqualified)
- Click on ‘apply’ and confirm your choice.
- Preview the details one more time and click on ‘Confirm and Make Payment’
- Print the RRR and make payment in the bank or with your debit card, within 24 hours of generating the RRR.
- Note that if you do not make payment within 24 hours after generating your RRR, your submission will be cancelled.