Are you searching for Sule Lamido University (SLU) admission list for the 2020/2021 Academic Session? If yes, you are on the right track. Keep reading this article!
SLU Admission list for 2020/2021 academic session has been uploaded online and can accessed by following the outlined guidelines below:
Sule Lamido University (SLU) UTME & DE Admission List 2019/2020
Currently, All Prospective SLU candidates can access their admission status online via the JAMB CAPS Admission Status
Please Kindly Follow the procedure outlined below:
- Log on to https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.aspx.
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your SLU admission status.
Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or reject the admission offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal
Collection of Admission Letter and Registration will be announced in due course at Room A11, Faculty Building, Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa.
Admitted Candidates are to log into their JAMB profile to accept admission and print their JAMB letter of admission and come along with the letter.
Candidates are also requested to come along with their Original Credentials and pay a non-refundable Acceptance fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000:00) only in favour of Sule Lamido University via Remita payment platform.
Congratulations to all admitted students!!!