Are you searching for Nasarawa State School of Midwifery Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session? If yes, you are on the right track. Keep reading this article!
The Ministry of Health hereby announces the commencement of sales of admission forms into School of Basic Nursing, Lafia for the year 2021/2022 academic session as from Tuesday 27th April, 2021 to Friday 14th May, 2021 (2 Weeks).
Applicants MUST possess (5) credits in (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB) in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
Method of Application
Interested Candidates are to log on to www.nassnm.edu.ng to complete the application form.
- Log on to https://www.nassnm.edu.ng
- Click the APPLY NOW button
- Read requirements for admission
- Click the CREATE ACCOUNT button
- Select MIDWIFERY asP rogramme Option
- Fill in the registration field to create an account.
- Confirm your account in your SMS or Email.
- Candidates are advised to generate their RRR from the internet not from the bank,please.
- Click PAY NOW button to proceed
- Print the payment slip and proceed to make payment at any bank location.
- Login to your account on the portal.
- Fill your personal data and education qualification to complete the application.
- Wait for test invite via SMS and/or Open announcement.
Entrance Examination Date
The Ministry wish to inform all candidates that due to the delay in the process of registration for admission into the School of Basic Midwifery, the examination which is scheduled to hold on 15th May, 2021 have been postponed.
The new date is 22nd May, 2021.
You are by the above information effect all the necessary changes to allow the smooth conduct of the examination.
Accept the Hon. Commissioner’s esteemed regards, please.
Friday 21st May, 2021.