Are you searching for Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) Change of Course Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session? If yes, you are on the right track. Keep reading this article!
Applicants of the Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH who did not meet up with the Admission Cut-Off Mark for the respective departments that they can now apply for a change of course for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applicants are advised to also change their course on.
NOTE: Candidates who desire to change any program in the school of Technical Education (STE) MUST have scored 180 marks and above in the UTME and their aggregate score MUST be 45% and above. NOTE THAT CHANGE OF COURSE FORM WILL CLOSE ON SUNDAY 16TH MAY, 2021 AT 12 MID-NIGH AND ENSURE TO MAKE COURSE CHANGE ON THE JAMB PORTAL AS WELL.
All B.Sc applicants must have a minimum of 180 UTME score and minimum of 45% aggregate score.
Those changing to ND programmes must have 12% CBT score and minimum of 45% aggregate.
Interested candidates are to ensure that they have the requisite requirements for the programme they are changing to as specified in relevant pages of the 2019 JAMB Brochure.
Candidates who do not meet the requirements for the new programme will not be considered for admission.
General Entry Requirement for National Diploma (ND) Full-Time and Degree Programme:
SSCE (SSCE/NABTEB) with at least 5 credits obtained at not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects from the minimum entry requirements in JAMB Brochure.
The programmes available are as follows:
- Agric. & Bio-Environmental Eng.
- Agric. Technology
- Building Technology
- Industrial Maintenance Engineering
- Leisure & Tourism
- Library & Information Science
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Polymer Technology
- Printing Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying & Geo-Informatics
- Textile Technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Welding & Fabrication Engineering
- Art Education
- Biology Education
- Business Education
- Chemistry Education
- Computer Education
- Home Economics Education
- Integrated Science Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physics Education
- Industrial Technical Education
Method of Application
- Applicants should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng.
- Click on the link 2020/2021 “CHANGE OF COURSE FORM”.
- Interested candidates are required to pay the sum of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) (excluding bank charges) for the application form and follow the procedure on-line using an ATM card (Master Card, Visa, and Verve) by clicking on “PAY NOW”.
- Kindly complete the online application form after payment.
- Click on “Submit” to conclude the application process.
- Applicants without an ATM card should approach any bank for a reloadable card and load the required amount to enable them pay online.
Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website “click on the live support/Help Desk link on the home page of the website” or Computer Centre (PTDF) behind the School of Art, Design and Printing, for enquires and possible assistance.
Candidates should check and ensure that they are qualified for the programme they intended to apply for. Application for Change, of Course, does not guarantee admission.
For further enquiries, please visit the Admissions Department of Registry in Room AA1 and 24 Old Administration Block.
Candidates who are interested in changing their programs are to apply appropriately between now and Sunday 16th May 2021.