Are you searching for Federal College of Education (FCE), Kastina Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session? If yes, you are on the right track. Keep reading this article!
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Federal College of Education (FCE), Katsina NCE, Pre-NCE and Degree programmes both full-time and part-time programmes that the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session have been released and uploaded online for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Prospective candidates are hereby informed to proceed to confirm their admission status by following the outlined guidelines below:
Steps on How to Check FCE Katsina Admission List 2020/2021 | NCE, Pre-NCE & Degree
Currently, FCE Katsina Admission List is accessible on the school notice board. Prospective candidates are advised to visit the school to check and confirm their admission status.
- Candidates can also visit FCE Katsina admission portal via https://fcekatsina.edu.ng/apply/admission_list.php
- Enter your Application Form Number, First Name or Surname in the boxes provided
- Click on the Search Button to check your FCE Katsina admission status.
- Kindly log on to the JAMB admission portal via https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FCE Katsina admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into FCE Katsina NCE Full-Time programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) to Accept or Reject their admission
- Print their admission letter after accepting their admission.
- Print their original Jamb result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a Change of Course on the JAMB portal
- in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all admitted candidates!