Are you searching for Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo State [ACEONDO] Hostel Accommodation Payment Guidelines for 2020/2021 Academic Session? If yes, you are on the right track. Keep reading this article!
The management of the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo State [ACEONDO] has released and published the hostel accommodation fee payment guidelines for all students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Sequel to the alternative method of hostel accommodation for this 2020/2021 session, an alternative payment method has been proffered for those allocated rooms. Candidates should strictly follow these steps for the accommodation payment:
ACEONDO Hostel Accommodation Fee Payment Guidelines 2020/2021
No payment should be made until a specific space has been allocated at the Division of Student Affairs DSA. Such space will be part of information to be supplied on Remita as detailed below:
1. Visit remita.net on any browser
2. Search for Adeyemi College of Education Ondo on the search menu bar “search here for a biller” and click on it to initiate the process of paying the biller
3. Under name of service/purposes click and search the drop down for “Others”
Note: If anyone does not pay under “Others” in the service/purpose description, no refund shall be made for any wrong Payment
4. Fill the Remita Payment form as appropriate.
NOTE: Put your full name with JAMB Reg.No/Mat.No., as the Payer and in the description, indicate the payment you are making e.g. Adenegan 2020/2021 Abiodun R4S2 Hostel Fee for ease of reconciliation, where Adenegan is just your own Surname and R is Room while S is Space.
5. After filling the payment form correctly (eg. TETFund hostel fee is N20,090 while Oduduwa is N15090). Pls click submit after confirming you are not a robot.
6. It will take you to the Remita Payment page and also send you a notification email immediately.
You can either pay directly using the Remita Payment electronic gateway using the stated options or visit any bank with the RRR number to make payment.
7. Once payment is made, an electronic mail with a receipt will be sent to you by remita confirming the payment made.
8. Kindly take your generated remita receipt to the College Bursary (cash office session) to change it to the College receipt which should then be taken to DSA office for proper hostel room allocation final stage