Are you searching for The Polytechnic Ibadan (POLY IBADAN) Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines for 2020/2021 Academic Session? If yes, you are on the right track. Keep reading this article!
All Candidates offered provisional admission into the vairous Polytechnic Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) full-time National Diploma Programmes for 2020/2021 academic session are hereby informed to commence payment of acceptance fee immediately.
Poly Ibadan Freshers Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines 2020/2021
All successfully admitted candidates are to proceed with the payment of Acceptance fee of Thirty Two thousand Five hundred Naira (N32,500) with bank charge of N300 (three hundred naira).
Kindly Login into http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/Access and click on ‘Make Acceptance Payment’.
Candidates are required to scan and upload their documents at eclearance.polyibadan.edu.ng.
The following documents will be required for registration at your Faculty:
- The Polytechnic Ibadan Application Slip, Admission Slip, Acceptance and Hostel Fee Receipt.
- Passport (Blue Background).
- O’ level Results.
- Result scratch card (NECO : WAEC: NABTEB).
- JAMB Admission Letter (ND ONLY).
- National Diploma Certificate (HND ONLY).
- I.T Letter (HND Only).
- Letter of Recommendation from a reputable individual in the society.
N.B. Late registration attracts a penalty fee of Five Thousand Naira (#5,000)
The deadline for payment of the Polytechnic Ibadan acceptance fee is is TWO WEEKS FROM ADMISSION OFFER.