Are you searching for the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) 2nd Supplementary Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session? If yes, you are on the right track. Keep reading this article!
This is to inform interested candidates who must have participated in the 2020/2021 FUTO Post-UTME exercise that vacancies for supplementary Admissions still exist in the under-listed programs of the University. Registration commences on Monday, May 17, 2021, and closes on Monday, May 24, 2021.
FUTO UTME Supplementary Courses & Aggregates 2020/2021
|S/N||SCHOOL/DEPT||UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION||AGGREGATE SCORE|
|1||SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)||CHM & any two of BIO/AGR, MTH, PHY||MERIT||CATCHMENT|
|a||AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS (AEC)||“||45||45|
|b||AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION (AEX)||“||45||45|
|c||ANIMAL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (AST)||“||45||45|
|d||CROP SCIENCE &TECHNOLOGY (CST)||“||45||45|
|e||SOIL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (SST)||“||45||45|
|f||FISHERIES & AQUACULTURE TECHNOLOGY (FAT)||“||45||45|
|g||FORESTRY & WILDLIFE TECHNOLOGY (FWT)||“||45||45|
|2||SCHOOL OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES (SOBS)||BIO, CHM & PHY/MTH|
|a.||FORENSIC SCIENCE (FRS)||“||55||50|
|3||SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (SOES)||MTH, CHM & PHY|
|a||ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (EVM)||“||50||50|
|b||URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING (URP)||GEO, MTH & PHY/CHM/BIO/ECO/TECH DRAWING / FINE ARTS||50||50|
|4||SCHOOL OF LOGISTICS & INNOVATION TECHNOLOGY (SLIT)||MTH, CHM & PHY|
|a||LOGISTICS & TRANSPORT TECHNOLOGY (LTT)||“||50||50|
|b||PROJECT MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY (PMT)||“||50||50|
|c||SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (SCM)||“||50||50|
|d||TECHNOLOGY ENTREPRENEURSHIP & INNOVATION (TEI)||“||50||50|
|5||SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES (SOPS)||MTH, CHM & PHY|
Method of Application
The following procedure applies:
- Visit the University official website futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on 2020/2021 Supplementary Admissions exercise.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Admission Invoice”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N11,000.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (1) – (3).
- Click on “Fill Supplementary Application Form”
- Complete and submit online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”.
i) Merit cut off is the general cut off for all candidates irrespective of their state of origin while the catchment cut off is ONLY for candidates from the five catchment states of FUTO ( ABIA, ANAMBRA, EBONYI, ENUGU &IMO)
ii) that the closing date for the online registration for the supplementary application is Monday, May 24, 2021.
iii) candidates who did not participate in the 2020/2021 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.
iv) That candidates must have uploaded their correct O’level result on the Jamb portal.
For support, contact:
E-Mail: [email protected]