Are you searching for 2021 National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Law Graduates Refresher Course List & Requirements? If Yes, you are on the right track.
Following the mandate of the Council of Legal Education (CLE) to the National Open University (NOUN) on organizing or conducting an orientation programme for all Law Graduates seeking to be admitted into the Nigerian Law School (NLS), the management of the National Open University will be organizing an orientation or refresher course programme to the under-listed and eligible law graduates of the institution.
NOUN Law Graduates Refresher Course (Orientation Programme) List & Requirements 2021
The Orientation programme is compulsory for the law graduates. The schedule of activities for the Orientation Programme is shall be sent directly to the email addresses of the graduates.
For the avoidance of doubt, the list of the graduates that are qualified to participate in the Orientation Programme can be found at https://mylearningspace.nouedu2.net/info/noun-law-graduates.
All affected graduates are expected to pay the sum of N25, 000 each using the following steps:
1. Go to www.remita.net
2. Click on Pay Federal Government Agency and fill the required fields
3. Who do you want to pay: National Open University
4. Name of Service/Purpose: MISCELLANEOUS INCOME
5. Include the amount, payer’s name, phone number, email address
5. Submit then use the generated RRR to make your payment at any commercial bank of your choice.