Are you searching for UK Rhodes Global Scholarships 2021/2022? If Yes, you are on the right track as AfriEdu Team provide all you need to know about UK Rhodes Global Scholarships below:
- Application Deadline: 31 Jul 2021
- To be taken : UK
- Eligibility countries: International Students
- Scholarships type: Fully Funded, postgraduate
- University: University of Oxford
- Schoolarship link: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Oxford . The deadline of the scholarship is 31 Jul 2021.
Rhodes Global Scholarships to Study in UK: The 2021/2022 Rhodes Global Scholarship application round is currently open. Awarded annually, the Rhodes scholarship is open to exceptional students around the world whose dream is to study in the UK and in return help change the world they live in.
The Rhodes Scholarship is the oldest (first awarded in 1902) and perhaps most prestigious international scholarship programme, enabling outstanding young people from around the world to study at the University of Oxford. The Rhodes Scholarship supports exceptional young people for postgraduate study at the University of Oxford, and actively fosters lifelong learning and fellowship.
UK Rhodes Global Scholarships 2021/2022 is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at University of Oxford.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The Rhodes Scholarship is for two years in the first instance. The Rhodes Scholarship covers Oxford University (and College) fees as well as providing an annual stipend up to £15,900 per annum or £1,325 per month (2019/20 academic year rate) from which Scholars pay all living expenses, including accommodation
The eligibility criteria for each constituency Scholarship is held in the Information for Candidates document, which can be found by selecting the relevant constituency in the drop down list of countries on the the ‘How to apply’ webpage. However, a general eligibility and selection guideline; the four criteria which governed the selection of Rhodes Scholars in 1902 are still the guiding criteria for the selection of Rhodes Scholars:
- literary and scholastic attainments (academic excellence)
- energy to use one’s talents to the full (as demonstrated by mastery in areas such as sports, music, debate, dance, theatre, and artistic pursuits, particularly where teamwork is involved)
- truth, courage, devotion to duty, sympathy for and protection of the weak, kindliness, unselfishness and fellowship
- moral force of character and instincts to lead, and to take an interest in one’s fellow beings.
Applications for the Rhodes Scholarship consist of multiple stages. Below are 7 steps to guide you through the process.
- Checking Eligibility
- Choice of Oxford Course
- Preparing a personal statement
- Reference letters
- Checking and Gathering Documents
- Social Media Engagement
- Final Interview