Are you searching for Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Medical Registration & Clearance Guidelines for 2020/2021 Academic Session? If yes, you are on the right track. Keep reading this article!
The Leadership of the University Health Service wholeheartedly congratulate all fresh students that are already admitted to the university during the on-going 2020/2021 admission exercise.
In the same vein, I am glad to officially inform you of the commencement of the compulsory medical registration required for confirmation of your studentship with the university.
The leadership of the the University Health Service hereby extends our hearty congratulations to freshers who are newly admitted students of the 2020/2021 admission exercise and to encourage all to expedite action on the mandatory Medical screening with final issuance of Medical clearance certificate.
LAUTECH Medical Registration & Clearance Guidelines 2020/2021
Kindly note the following procedure for your registration at the university health centre:
- Visit LAUTECH payment platform and make online payment of a sum of Five thousand, Five hundred naira (N5,500=00k) OR pay the same amount at the accountant desk, close to the Health Centre Reception arena.
- Present a copy of the print-out receipt of medical fee at the medical laboratory unit of the facility where your blood and urine samples will be taken for necessary investigations.
- Present another copy of the same payment printout receipt at the Radiology unit for your chest X-ray investigation.
- As soon as you are through with the medical laboratory and the radiology screening, you are expected to approach the Medical record unit with the following items for the final clearance certificate:
- Students Medical Examination fitness form download on line with first part dully filled.
- – Two passports photograph.
- – Undergraduate Boidata form printout
- – Local government identification certificate.
- – X-ray film pack.
- – Medical Laboratory test results
- – on line print of receipt for Medical Registration.
- It is advisable you complete the process now as a deadline will soon be put in place after which medical registration will only be done with payment of penalties.
- Visit LAUTECH platform and make online payment of your tuition fee to be enabled to download all necessary forms.
The Record Officer will offer you the medical confidential file to fill, collate your documents and direct you to the Medical officer for final clinical assessment and issuance of Student Medical Clearance Certificate, needed for your registration at the faculty.
Kindly keep the Health centre card given to you by the record officer. It is your mean of identification for accessing health service whenever you visit the facility.
You are strongly advised to expedite action on your Medical registration so as to complete it before full academic activities pick up. It will surely be to your advantage.
Kindly apply yourself to fulfil all obligations required for your full registration as new student of LAUTECH.
LAUTECH 2020/2021 FRESH STUDENTS’ MEDICAL REGISTRATION CENTRE AT OSHOGBO AXES
I wish to inform all fresh students of the university who are newly admitted during the on-going 2020/2021 admission exercise and currently resident at any town in Oshun state, that a functional Medical Laboratory Facility for your compulsory Medical Registration is now within your reach.
The venue of the Medical Registration is the University Health Centre, LAUTECH College of Health Sciences, Isale-oshun Osogbo, Oshun state.
Instead of competing with the heavy crowd of your colleagues at Ogbomoso main campus, you are advised to quickly proceed to the facility and have your medical Laboratory investigation done.
Kindly bring the results of your laboratory investigation to further your registration at University Health Centre, Ogbomoso Campus.
You are expected to present the endorsed receipt at the Medical Laboratory as well as the Radiology units for relevant medical investigations on or before Friday 11th, June 2021.