Are you searching for Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital (AKTH) School of Community Health Officers Training Programme Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session? If yes, you are on the right track. Keep reading this article!
Applications are hereby invited from suitable candidates for admission into the Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital, AKTH School of Community Health Officers (CHO) Programme for 2021/2022 Academic session.
Sales of form commences from June, 2021.
The training which lasts for two (2) calendar years will commence in September, 2021. It leads to the award of Higher Diploma in Community Health
WASC/ GCE / SSCE or NECO with five (5) credits at not more than two sittings in the following Subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Sciences, Chemistry and Physics.
Professional Qualifications and Experience:
In addition to qualifications above, candidates must possess any of the following professional qualifications and experience for eligibility to apply:
- Diploma in Community Health (DCH) with not less than two (2) years post qualification experience.
- Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW) with five (5) years post qualification experience.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should visit the Hospital’s website at www.akthschools.com.
Application forms are obtainable online on payment of a non refundable fee of Ten Thousand Nara (N10,000.00)only.
Kindly follow the guidelines below:
1. Pay the required amount through remita
Steps to make REMITA payment:
- Kindly log on to remita.net
- Select (Pay FGN and state TSA)
- Select (FNG Federal Government Nigeria)
- Who do you want to pay? (Type Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital)
- Name of Services/Purposes (Select: Community Health Officers Programme)
- Amount To Pay (Put the Amount)
- Fill in all necessary details and print REMITA Form
2.Send the payment RRR to the following email: email@example.com. You can add your name and state in the email
3. Receive your login in 24 hours
Kindly wait 24 hours for your username and password for application
4. If you have your login details already click HERE to apply Only shortlisted candidates that meet the requirements will be invited for interview.
Please note that, application is online and will be closed two weeks from the date of this advertisement. For more information please contact these numbers: 08039744155, 08027142257, 08034183478, 08060843440.