Are you searching for Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) 3rd Supplementary Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session? If yes, you are on the right track. Keep reading this article!
This is to inform interested candidates who must have participated in the 2020/2021 FUTO Post-UTME exercise that vacancies for supplementary Admissions still exists in the under listed programmes of the University. Registration commences on Thursday, June 3, 2021 and closes on Thursday, June 10, 2021.
FUTO UTME Supplementary Courses & Aggregates 2020/2021
|S/N||SCHOOL/DEPT||UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION||AGGREGATE SCORE|
|1||SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)||CHM & any two of BIO/AGR, MTH, PHY||MERIT||CATCHMENT|
|a||ANIMAL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (AST)||“||45||45|
|b||CROP SCIENCE &TECHNOLOGY (CST)||“||45||45|
|c||SOIL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (SST)||“||45||45|
|d||FISHERIES & AQUACULTURE TECHNOLOGY (FAT)||“||45||45|
|e||FORESTRY & WILDLIFE TECHNOLOGY (FWT)||“||45||45|
|2||SCHOOL OF LOGISTICS & INNOVATION TECHNOLOGY (SLIT)||MTH, CHM & PHY|
|a||LOGISTICS & TRANSPORT TECHNOLOGY (LTT)||“||50||50|
|b||SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (SCM)||“||50||50|
|3||SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES (SOPS)||MTH, CHM & PHY|
- Candidates who registered for the 1st and 2nd FUTO supplementary admissions Exercises but are yet to be offered admission can reapply for any of the advertised courses at NO COST.
- Candidates who did not initially register for FUTO supplementary admissions can also apply on the condition that they pay the sum of Eleven thousand naira (
N11, 000.00) only for the supplementary Admission.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL.
- Candidates should be properly guided by the provisions in the JAMB brochure with particular reference to the UTME combinations and SSCE requirements.
- For Logistics and Transport Technology (LTT), candidates must have (5) O’ Level credits or its equivalent to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and either Economics or Geography.
- For Supply Chain Management (SCM), candidates must have five (5) O’ Level credits or its equivalent to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any one of: Economics, Biology/Agricultural Science/ Geography
Method of Application
The following procedure applies:
- Visit the University official website futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on 2020/2021 Supplementary Admissions exercise.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Admission Invoice”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N11,000.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (1) – (3).
- Click on “Fill Supplementary Application Form”
- Complete and submit online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”.
i) Merit cut off is the general cut off for all candidates irrespective of their state of origin while the catchment cut off is ONLY for candidates from the five catchment states of FUTO ( ABIA, ANAMBRA, EBONYI, ENUGU &IMO)
ii) that the closing date for the on-line registration for the supplementary application is Thursday, June 10, 2021.
iii) That candidates who did not participate in the 2020/2021 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.
iv) That candidates must have uploaded their correct O’Level results on JAMB portal.
For support, contact:
E-Mail: [email protected]