Are you searching for Ekiti State University (EKSU) Sandwich Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session? If yes, you are on the right track. Keep reading this article!
Application forms are now available for suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in the Sandwich programme of Ekiti State University. Ado-Ekiti for the 2020/2021 Contact Session.
Department of Arts & Language
- BA (Ed) English,
- Yoruba, French.
- History and International Studies.
- Arabic Language
Department of Social Science Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Social Studies,
- Political Science. Economics,
Department of Science Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Mathematics,
- Integrated Science,
- Computer Science
Department of Vocational and Technical Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Business Education: Accounting Option, Marketing Distributive Option, Office Technology & Management (Secretarial Option)
- B.Sc (Ed) in Technical Education: Mechanical Technology, Building Woodwork Technology, Electical/Electronics Technology
- B.Sc (Ed) Agricultural Science
- BLIS Library Science
Department of Human Kinetics & Health Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Human Kinetics and Health Education. Health Education Department of Guidance and Counselling
- B.Ed Guidance and Counselling,
- Childhood Education
Department of Educational Management
- B.Sc (Ed) Educational Management
- Department of Adult Education and Community Development
- B.Ed Adult Education with Teaching Subjects: History& International Studies, CRS, English, IRS, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Accounting, Social Studies,
- B.Ed in Adult Education with options in one of the following specialized areas: Women Education Industrial and Labour Studies, Community Development and Cooperative Management.
Duration and Admission Requirements
4 Year Programme for Direct Entry
- Passes at credit/Merit level in two subjects at the NCE and credit passes in (five) 5 subjects at GCE O/level including English Language or its equivalent at not more than two sittings. A pass at the NCE General English is acceptable in lieu of a credit pass at the SSCE/GCE O/Level.
- Three (3) passes at GCE Advanced level plus credit passes in five (5) other subjects at GCE O/Level or SSCE.
- Nursing and Midwifery Certificate together with five (5) O/Level credit passes including English Language for B.Sc in Physic Health Education.
- Nursing and Midwifery Certificate plus Post-Nursing Diploma with Credit passes in Re (5) 0/Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings is acceptable for B.Sc (Ed) Health Education
5-Year Programme in any except Educational Management
- Passes in two major subjects in the NCE plus credit passes in five (5) subjects at GCE O/Level or its equivalent. A pass at the NCE General English is acceptable in lieu of credit passat the SSCE/GCE O/Level English.
- Passes at credit/merit level in two major subjects of the Associate Diploma in Education with GCE O/Level credit passes or its equivalent in five (5) subjects at not more than two sittings.
- National Diploma with credit/Merit passes in relevant subjects plus credit passes in five (5) GCE aLevel subjects at not more than two sittings.
- Passes at credit level in five (5) subjects including English Language and Mathematics at the GCE O/Level with any of the following is acceptable for Computer Science Education: i. Diploma in Data Processing from recognized Universities. ii. ND (Computer Science).
- Nursing and Midwifery Certificate together with O/Level credit passes in five (5) other subjects is acceptable for the B.Sc (Ed) in Physical and Health Education. The NABTEB credit/merit passes in five (5) subjects together with the Advanced Level NABTEB Certificate in any two (2) subjects is acceptable for the B.Sc (Ed) Technical Education.
6 Years Programme
- A. Passes at credit level in five (5) subjects including English Language in WASC/GCE O/Level at not more than two sittings.
- A credit pass in Mathematics is compulsory for all B.Sc (Ed) Science courses.
- Five credit passes in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics in NABTEB is acceptable for the B.Sc Ed) Technical Education.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Candidates with Third Class at the first degree in the Arts. Sciences or Social Sciences from an approved University are eligible for admission.
- HND with credit/merit passes in relevant teaching subjects.
B. Masters Degree (M.Ed) Programmes
The following courses are available at the Masters Degree Level: Philosophy of Education. Guidance and Counselling. Psychology of Education. Language Education, Science Education. Curriculum and Instruction. Educational Technology. Educational Management, Social Studies Education. Tests and Measurement. Mathematics Education. Exercise Physiology. Organization and Administration of Sports. Health Education. Sociology of Education. Human Kinetics and Sports. Library Science and other courses as approved by Senate of the University.
M.Sc in Mathematics Education
M.Ed in Mathematics M.Ed in Adult Education with options in the following areas:
i) Community Development
ii) Social Welfare
iii) Industrial Education
iv) Communication Arts in Adult Education
M.Ed Agricultural Education
M.Ed Business Education with options in
iii) Office Technology 84 Management (Secretarial Studies)
M.Sc Technology Education in
i) BuildingAVoodwork Technology
ii) Electrical/Electronics Technology
iii) Mechanical Technology
Admission Requirements and Eligibility
The following constitute the minimum entry requirements in the Postgraduate Programmes:
All applicants seeking admission into any of the Master’s Degree and Postgraduate Diploma Programmes must have rive credit passes at O’Level in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings. A pass at the NCE General English is acceptable in lieu of a Credit pass at SSCE/GCE/O’Level.
Method of Application
Application fee for M.Ed or PGDE: N16.000.00 (Sixteen Thousand Naira only) excluding N600 o line bank charges
Application fee for Undergraduate: N6.000.00 (Six Thousand Naira only) excluding N600 online bank charges
- Login to quickteller.com
- Search for “Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti” at the “find a biller” Search Bar
- Fill in your email address or phone number in the space provided.
- Input the Payer’s Full name (The Applicant’s full name)
- Search for “APPLICATION FORM (PRE-DEGREE)”
- Click on “Continue”
- Fill in your card details
- Click on “pay”
- Visit EKSU Admission Portal eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng.
- Click on ‘ADMISSION’, a drop-down list of applications will appear, click on ‘Apply for Admission’.
- It will take you to a signup page, where you will create an account.
- On successfully sign-up, locate the sign in and log in to your dashboard.
- You will see the list of available application, locate SANDWICH APPLICATION on the dashboard and click on apply.
- The next page is to confirm your payment. You are to enter your payment reference number that was generated while making payment on Remita. Enter the ‘RRR’ and click on proceed.
- The next page will take in your biodata.
- Click on the submit button to complete your application.
30th June, 2021