Are you searching for Yobe State University Direct Entry Admission List for the 2020/2021 Academic Session? If yes, you are on the right track. Keep reading this article!
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Yobe State University via Direct Entry are hereby informed that the admission list for 2020/2021 session has been released.
Candidates can now proceed to check and confirm their admission status.
Steps to Check Yobe State University Direct Entry Admission List 2020/2021
The under-listed candidates have been offered admission in the first batch (DE) of the 2020/2021 academic session. however, those who are yet to accept their offer of admission should do so immediately and print the original jamb admission letter for registration purposes. Visit ysu.edu.ng/putme to print your provisional admission letter
All Prospective YSU candidates can access their admission status online via the JAMB CAPS admission status checking portal.
Please Kindly Follow the procedure outlined below:
- Log on to https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.aspx.
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your YSU admission status.
Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject the Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal.
I wish to congratulate the candidates offered provisional admission in the First Batch of 2020/2021 admission exercise. However, candidates are advised to visit the jamb portal to Change of Institution and Proceed to accept the admission offered to them.
2. Any candidate offered admission into a program other than his/her first choice should kindly visit the JAMB Portal to effect a change of course/institution.
3. Any candidate who applied for admission into Yobe State University and possess the minimum entry requirement for UTME or DE, and whose name did not appear on this admission list should kindly visit the jamb portal to upload his/her ‘o’ level results or ‘O’ level and ‘A’ level in the case of UTME and DE candidates respectively.
4. After following the above steps kindly proceed to collect your admission letter from the institution.