Are you searching for Lagos State University (LASU) Part-Time Degree Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session? If yes, you are on the right track. Keep reading this article!
Lagos State University in conjunction with LASU Consult Limited hereby invites application from suitably qualified candidates for the Lagos State University 2020/2021 Part Time Degree Programme, Epe Campus. As provided in the Edict establishing the institution, the mission of the University is to provide qualitative education to the large populace of Lagos State by preparing them for the challenges of managing the public and private sector of the state through taking education nearer and closer to the people desirous of acquiring knowledge.
Candidates seeking admission into LASU Part Time Degree Programme, Epe Campus should visit www.lasu.edu.ng/portal for full details and admission requirements for individual programme.
2. Business Administration
3. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
4. Mass Communication
5. Computer Science
7. Agriculture Science
8. History and International Studies
9. Political Science
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Please visit www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment to make e-payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) to access the application form.
You are required to fill the form, upload credentials and submit form online, after which you will be invited for screening, if qualified.
- To apply, visit LASU Part-Time Degree application portal or click https://lasu.edu.ng/selected_special_programmes/signup.php
- Click on the Sign Up Link and fill the form to generate Application form number
- Make the payment of N10,000.00 (excluding the Remita charges) for the application form using the generated application form number.
- Click here to log in
- Fill all your relevant details and upload a Passport
- Having issue login click here to update the payment of application form using the RRR used in payment
- After Updating the RRR and Payment shows Transaction not successful, kindly send a mail to email@example.com
An Acceptance Fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) and Medical Fees of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) must be paid immediately.
The closing date for the application form is six  weeks from the date of this publication.
Any applicant who pays money to any individual/other account or through other means aside from the one above, does so, to his/her own disadvantage.
Prospective Candidates are hereby requested to visit the University Website: www.lasu.edu.ng for details on the programme.
Emmanuel .A. FANU
Registrar and Secretary to Council