Are you searching for Imo State University (IMSU) Suppl. Admission List (Change of Course) for 2020/2021 Academic Session? If yes, you are on the right track. Keep reading this article!
This is to inform all candidates that applied for Imo State University (IMSU) supplementary admission for the 2020/2021 academic session that they are required to proceed to the JAMB office or JAMB accredited centre and change their course to the one proposed for them within 7 days (June 14th – June 21st).
The names of the concerned candidates have been made available on an “Eastern Update” daily newspaper of June 14th, 2021.
Candidates can check for their names on the newspaper, school’s notice board or JAMB CAPS.
Steps to Check IMSU Supplementary Admission List 2020/2021
- Kindly log on to IMSU admission status checking portal via http://imsuportal.imsu.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Select Session i.e. 2020/2021.
- Click on submit button to to generate an invoice for the admission checker.
- Proceed to any of the following Bank to make payment. e.g Imo state Micro Finance Bank, UBA, IMSU MFB
- After successful payment follow STEP 1 process again.
- Enter your Registration Number to check and print your admission status.
All Prospective IMSU candidates can access their admission status online via the JAMB CAPS admission status checking portal.
Please Kindly Follow the procedure outlined below:
- Log on to https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.aspx.
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your IMSU admission status.
Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal.