Are you searching for Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH) School of Post-Basic Paediatric Nursing Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session? If yes, you are on the right track. Keep reading this article!
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Post-Basic Paediatric Nursing (SOPN), UDUTH, Sokoto for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The school offers a twelve (12) months Post Basic Training in Paediatric Nursing Education.
- Candidates must be a registered Nurse with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and have a current practicing license.
- Must have atleast one (1) year post nursing qualification experience.
- Must have atleast five (5) credit, in WAEC,NECO OR NABTEB which should include English language, mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two (2) settings
METHODS OF APPLICATION
- The sum of Five Thousand Naira (5,000) Only should be paid into School of Post Basic Paediatric Nursing UDUTH account via remita.
- The original copy of the payment receipt should be presented to the school’s secretary where the login details (pm number) will be issued.
- Visit www.sopn.uduth.org.ng to start application.
- Print two (2) copies of application summary.
- Monday 10th May, 2021 and closes on Friday 27th August, 2021.
- Eligible candidates should be invited for entrance examination on Saturday 28th August, 2021 at the School premises.
- The selection interview will be conducted on Monday, 30th August, 2021.
Friday 27th August, 2021.