Are you searching for Al-Ma’arif College of Health Sciences & Technology Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session? If yes, you are on the right track. Keep reading this article!
This is to inform the general public that Al-Ma’arif College of Health Sciences and Technology, Potiskum has commenced the sales of application for admission into their HND, Diploma and Certificate Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Community Health and Extention Worker (CHEW).
- Community Health and Extention Worker (Retraining)
- Junior Community Health and Extention
- Worker (JCHEW).
- Dispensing Opticianry.
- Medical Laboratory Technician.
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Retraining)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Pharmacy Technician (Retraining)
- Dental Surgery Technician
- Health Information & Management Technology.
- Environmental Health Assistant (EHA).
- Environmental Health Technician
- Environmental Health Technology (EHT).
- Food Hygiene.
- Health Education & Promotion.
- Remedial and General Science Studies
- Candidate must have credit in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and Mathematics.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Online Application Guidelines
Visit Almaarif College of Health Sciences and Technology, Click on Application Portal Menu, and follow the Procedures Below:
1. Click on New Application
2. Enter your name, and a valid phone number (ensure that it is your phone number for it will be used in subsequent communication with you)
3. You will be redirected to the login page
1. Use your phone number (The one you entered earlier) as your Username as well as password
2. A successful login will take you to the welcome page
Confirm your information on the page and proceed to select a payment method. After a successful payment, you would proceed to fill your application form. You are required to enter your personal information including your names and other relevant information. A valid phone number is required which is going to be the primary communication medium in regards to your application.
CHOICE OF PROGRAMME
You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available Courses.
i) You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of O’level Examination results
ii) You are expected to enter grade details of relevant O’level results (SSCE/WAEC etc)
iii) You are also required to specify the centre number and exam number of all the results you have entered
You are required to upload your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain background. The picture should be a JPEG format and not more than 150kb in size.
After filling all the necessary information, you should submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button. Before final submission of the application, cross-check to ensure all the information are correct. This is because the information cannot be updated after submission.
PRINTING OF APPLICATION
After the successful submission of the application, your application page is displayed. The phone number is your Application ID as well as your login username. Click on Print Application to print it.
Before your application can be processed:
(i) You must attend the screening in person
(ii)You are required to present the originals of your relevant credentials (O’ level results, /acknowledgment slip or A’level results applicable
(iii) Photocopies of all results presented will be submitted at the center
(iv)You are to submit photocopy of indigene letter, certificate of birth/declaration of age
You will be contacted via SMS on your phone for the date, time and venue of screening.
Interested applicants should visit the College ICT UNIT @KM 5 Dumbulwa, Potiskum, to pay for Remita and complete application process.
You can also log into Remita platform and choose AL-MA’ARIF College of Health Sciences and Technology, Potiskum and make payment for the Application Form.
Remita invoices should be taken to the school for the complete registration process.
The cost of the application form is N10, 000 only.
Mal. Usman Alhaji Saleh