Are you searching for Mahawai College of Business and Science Tech Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session? If yes, you are on the right track. Keep reading this article!
Mahawai College of Business, Science and Technology (MACTEC), Ribah, Kebbi State, is now selling application forms for admission into its Diploma, NCE and Diploma programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Mahawai College of Business, Science and Technology (MACTEC), Ribah, Kebbi State, various Diploma, NCE and Diploma programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- 5 O’Level Credits including Maths & English Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age Indigene Letter.
- NCE or Diploma Transcript for Direct Entry
- NUC APPROVED
- NYSC GUARANTEED
- FED. MINISTRY OF EDUCATION ACCREDITED
- Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Sharia & Civil Law
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Banking and Finance
- Diploma in Veterinary Science
- Diploma in Public Health Nursing
- Diploma in Environmental Health Tech. (EVT)
- Diploma in Environmental Health Asst. (EHA)
- NCE Social Studies/Islamic Studies
- NCE Social Studies/Hausa
- NCE Social Studies/Arabic
- NCE English/Hausa
- NCE English/Social Studies
- NCE English/Islam
- NCE English/Arabic
- NCE Integrated Science/Mathematics
- NCE Primary Educ. Studies (Double Major)
- BA English
- Computer Science
- Architectural Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Banking and Finance
- Nursing Science
- Business Admin.
- Estate Management
- Public Health
- Community Health
- Agric. Extension
- Public Administration
- Political Science
- International Relation
- Information Tech. Mgt.
- Transport & Logistic Mgt.
- Medical Lab Science
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Elects Engr.
- Human Resources Mgt.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Forms can be obtained from the college premises at Govt. Day Secondary School, Ribah Study Center at a rate of N3,000.
For further Enquiries,
GSM: 08121450645, 08164035986