Kaduna College of Nursing & Midwifery Admission Form: Kaduna State College of Nursing and Midwifery Tuduwada/Kafanchan (KSCNM), Kaduna State Basic and General Nursing and Midwifery Programmes Admission Form And Requirements
Latest Update: Applications are hereby invited from eligible candidates for admission into the College Basic Nursing, Community Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, Basic Midwifery and Community Midwifery at its T/Wada Kaduna and Kafanchan campuses for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission Into the Kaduna State College of Nursing and Midwifery (KSCNM) Nursing and Midwifery programmes for 2021/2022 academic session.
NB: The Kaduna State College of Nursing form is on for FREE. All applicants should note as follows.
Online application commences from Tuesday 17th August, 2021 and ends on Sunday 29th August, 2021.
The following courses are offered by the College:
- Basic Nursing: This is a three (3) year programme. It is split into six (6) semesters.
- Basic Midwifery: This is also a three (3) year programme which is split into six (6) semesters.
- Post-Basic Nursing: This is an eighteen-month programme which is split into three (3) semesters.
It is hoped that the College will soon commence the following courses pending the Nursing and Midwifery council’s approval:
- Post Basic Midwifery
- Perioperative Nursing
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates must have at least credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology in not more than two sittings
- Acceptable SSCE results are WAEC, NECO NABTEB, and GCE.
- Candidates can combine WAEC with NECO, WAEC May/June with WAEC GCE or NECO June/July with NECO GCE
- NABTEB is also accepted, but the two (2) sittings must be NABTEB
Only female applicants are accepted for midwifery
- Candidates must not be less than 17 years of age as the time of admission
- Applicants don’t need to have written JAMB UTME before obtaining the form.
- No official closing date for this form – urgently register if interested. It may close sooner.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Step by Step Instructions to Fill the Form
- Visit the College web site on https://kscnm.net/
- Go to Admission Page and click on Request for the free Application form
- Create Account using a valid email and a password
- Login with your login details
- Fill the required fields with correct information
- Upload your photograph
- Provide new scratch card details for the O’level sittings listed.
- Check the Checkbox to indicate that you have read and agreed to the above terms
- Submit the completed information
- Print the acknowledgment slip which contains your application number
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION SCHEDULE (ORAL & WRITTEN)
- Candidates will be contacted for Entrance exam and subsequent oral interview through the telephone number they provided in the application form.
- All applicants for Community Nursing and Community Midwifery must obtain clearance approval from their LGAS.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions in the user manual before filling the form.
Multiple applications will be considered as self-disqualification
- Candidates shall be communicated through the telephone number they provided in the Signed application forms, after the submission of the application.
Beware of Fraudstars!!!
This is to inform the general public that application forms for entry into the Kaduna State College of Nursing & Midwifery Kafanchan are NOT for sale. Do not be deceived into paying any sum of monies to any personal accounts in an attempt to buy an application form.
Do you have any issues or difficulties?
This unit provides IT support to prospective applicants. Our team of highly skilled IT experts is dedicated to meeting your every need and help you get the most out of this portal. you can contact: Mr. Micah Bala on: