UNIOSUN College of Law Alumni Scholarship Programme: Osun State University (UNIOSUN) College of Law Alumni Scholarship Programme Form, Eligibility, Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline
We’re looking to fund the education of at least one graduate of the UNIOSUN College of Law at the Nigerian Law School. Are you the right person?
Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Alumni Scholarship is calling for applications from law graduates of the institution who are able to demonstrate the need for financial assistance and academic excellence
The UNIOSUN Alumni Scholarship is a fund to help support law graduates of the Osun State University who are able to demonstrate the need for financial assistance and academic excellence, to undertake the one year programme at the Nigerian Law School.
The scholarship is worth the current tuition of the Nigerian Law School and is intended to help towards the cost of your tuition fees for the year.
The winner will be selected on the basis of a personal statement, a demonstrable financial need and an independent review of the applicant’s character. Applicants must have a confirmed place to study the one year programme at the Nigerian Law School.
Eligible students must be:
- be admitted to the Nigerian Law School for the 2021 entry and able to take up the admission;
- be able to demonstrate a need for financial assistance;
- be able to demonstrate involvement in extracurricular activities;
- be able to demonstrate a career plan;
- have provided a written personal statement of a maximum of 700 words; and
- have a minimum CGPA of 3.0.
The scholarship is intended to help support the winner with the cost of tuition fees whilst studying. For 2021-22, one scholarship will be available.
Method of Application
Applications open on the 2nd of August 2021 and will close at 23:59pm on the 21st of August 2021.
The award of a scholarship to an offer-holder will be conditional upon:
- the offer of a place at the Nigerian Law School and the offer-holder taking up the admission;
- the fulfilment by the offer-holder of all conditions (if any), both academic and otherwise, attached to his or her clearance from the University; and
- an independent review of the character of the applicant.
The successful candidate will be selected by a panel of alumni members.
21st August, 2021.