SLU LAW LL.M. Diversity Scholarship in American Law: SLU LAW LL.M. Diversity Scholarship in American Law, USA 2022-23 is open for International Students.
SCHOLARSHIP SUMMARY BELOW
- Application Deadline: November 1.
- To be taken : USA
- Eligibility countries: International Students
- Scholarships type: Full tuition fee, Partial Funding,Undergraduate, Graduate
- University:Saint Louis University
- Schoolarship link: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Graduate level programm(s) in the field of American Law taught at Saint Louis University. The deadline of the scholarship is November 1.
SLU LAW LL.M. Diversity Scholarship in American Law, USA 2022-23 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Graduate level programs at .
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
SLU LAW will award one full-tuition scholarship and three 30% reduced tuition scholarships to extraordinary LL.M. applicants
- Applicants must be overseas students.
Supporting Documents: Submit a 500-word essay, how their identity affected their lives and plans
Admission Requirements: Students must submit ACT or SAT scores