University of Melbourne European Research Council: Starting Grants, Australia 2022-23 is open for International Students, Domestic Students
SCHOLARSHIP SUMMARY BELOW
- Application Deadline: 23/09/2021
- To be taken : Australia
- Eligibility countries:International Students, Domestic Students
- Scholarships type: Partial Funding
- University:University of Melbourne
- Schoolarship link: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The scholarship allows Research level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Melbourne . The deadline of the scholarship is 23 Sep 2021.
University of Melbourne European Research Council: Starting Grants, Australia 2022-23 is available to undertake Research level programs at University of Melbourne.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Starting Grants may be awarded up to €1.5 million for a period of 5 years (pro rata for projects of shorter duration). However, an additional €1 million can be made available to cover eligible start-up costs for researchers moving from a third country to the EU or an associated country and/or the purchase of major equipment and/or access to large facilities and/or other major experimental and field work costs.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- Have 2 – 7 years of experience since the completion of a PhD
- Present a project which is conducted in a public or private research organisation. This could be where the applicant already works, or any other host organisation located in one of the EU Member States or Associated Countries
- Researchers from anywhere in the world can apply for ERC grants provided the research they undertake will be carried out in an EU Member State or Associated Country.
Before you apply:
- Find out which ERC grant and which call is suitable for you
- Identify the host institution and team members you would like to work with (see the online research partner search services)
- For inquiries contact the Research Enquiry Service and Participant Validation.
Applications for the European Research Council’s “Starting grants” can be made in any field of research.
For applying, you must take admission to the research program at the university. After that, you can complete the online application form for this award.