ICOTECH ND Daily Part-Time (DPT) Form: Ipetu Ijesa College Of Technology (ICOTECH) National Diploma Daily Part-Time (ND DPT) Admission Form, Courses, Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into ICOTECH National Diploma (ND) Daily Part-Time (DPT) Programmes for the 2021/2022 Academic Session
Interested candidate who did not write the 2021 UTME and wish to apply for accredited Two (2) years National Diploma (Daily Part-Time) can apply now
RECOMMENDED: ICOTECH Post-UTME Screening Form 2021/2022.
All applicants are required to have met the Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents at not more than two sittings.
Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
All applicants will be required to go through ICOTECH Screening Exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are to complete the on-line Application Form by visiting Ipetu Ijesa College of technology website at: icotech.edu.ng.
Payment of N6,000.00 should be done into the school account: FIRST BANK PLC. Acct no.: 2033780319. Or ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT: 1238071927. Account Name: Ipetu Ijesa College of Technology.
Our Application Procedure
- Create profile – supply your email address, a password and other personal details as requested on the Create profile page
- Click Create Profile button , on the create profile page, after all the inputs are supplied.
- If profile is successfully created, proceed to log-in
- On successful log-in, follow other application directives
- To Login, do the following:
- Enter your email address
- Enter the password you supplied while signing up on the Create Profile page
- Click the Login button
- Have you forgotten your password?
- Click on the Forgotten Password ? Reset button on the login form.
- Enter the email address you supplied while signing up on the Create Profile page
- Your password will be sent to your email