Lagos City Poly PT & Weekend Form:Lagos City Polytechnic Nigeria National Diploma (HND)/Higher National Diploma (HND) Part-Time and Weekend Admission Form, Courses, Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2021/2022 Academic Session
Applications are hereby invited for admissions into the ND & HND Part-Time and Weekend programmes of the Lagos City Polytechnic (LCP) Nigeria in the under-listed courses for the 2021/2022 academic session:
A.SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCE COURSES
- Business Administration and Management
- Banking & Finance
- International Relations
- Mass communication
- Political Science
B.ENGINEERING AND APPLIED SCIENCE COURSES.
- Computer science
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Physics with Electronics
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Full-Time: 2 Years (3 Semester Yearly)
A. (i) SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES
Five ‘O’ Level, WASC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and any other three (3) of the following: Economics; Business Methods; Principles of Accounts; Literature in English; Commerce; History; Statistics; Geography; Government; one Science subject.
(ii). SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING & APPLIED SCIENCES
Five ‘O’ Level-WASC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB with Credit passes in Mathematics; English; Physics and any other two of the following: Chemistry; Statistics; Geography; Further Mathematics; Economics; Commerce; Government; History; Biology; Agricultural Science; Food & Nutrition. For Electrical/Electronics Engineering one of the other two must be a basic Science Subject.
B. A National Diploma in the Relevant N.B.T.E accredited Programme plus relevant qualifications specified in (A), above and at least one-year post-ND working experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Prospective candidates for the Full-Time Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes should apply directly to:
THE REGISTRAR, LAGOS CITY POLYTECHNIC (LCP)
6/7, Bashiru Oweh Street, Ikeja for Application Forms at a cost of
N5,000 for ND and HND programmes. 08086784660/08105782278
ADMISSION/ REGISTRATION PROCEDURES FOR FRESH STUDENTS
- Obtain Teller from Admissions/Enquiries Officer for payment of Application fee at designated Bank.
- Present payment teller to the bursary and obtain Application form.
- Present Application Form immediately to Admissions/Enquiries Officer for guidance on the completion of the Application Form and on documents to be submitted with the form.
- Returns completed Application Form to the admission/Enquiries officer and get a date for the post UTME test.
- Write the UTME test and get a date for the collection of Admission Letter depending on your performance.
- Collect Admission Letter and go to the Bursary for directives on payment of the non refundable Acceptance-Fee and other fees.
- Proceed for your Medical test at designated Centre.
- Proceed to MIS with your Letter of Admission for directives on the payment of fees.
- Pay your fees as directed by Bursary/MIS and proceed to the Admissions/Enquiries Officer with payment document and obtain
- Registration Forms and complete as directed.
- Submit completed Registration Forms to the Admission/Enquiries Officer with the evidence of Medical text from designated Centres
- Submit Verification Cards for the Verification of the 0/Level result(s) presented for admission.
- Collect MIS Form from Admissions/Enquiries Officer in which your MATRICULATION number has been indicated
- Proceed to the MIS with your MIS Form for registration of courses for the Semester. (Every student must register for Courses every semester.)
- Proceed to your Head of Department and Director of school for the endorsement of course Registration Form,
- Proceed to the Bursary with all your payment documents, Course Registration Form issued by MIS for documentation and accreditation for examination formalities.
- Lagos City Poly HND Full-Time Admission Form 2021/2022
- Lagos City Poly Post-UTME Screening Form 2021/2022