NNPC/TotalEnergies National Merit Scholarship Award:NNPC National Merit Scholarship Award Application Form, Eligibility, Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2021/2022 Academic Session is online. Check below!
SCHOLARSHIP SUMMARY BELOW
- Application Deadline: 20th November, 2021.
- To be taken : Nigerian
- Eligibility countries: Nigerian
- Scholarships type:Undergraduate|first year and second year full-time students
- University: Recognized Nigerian University
- Schoolarship link: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
TotalEnergies Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) operator of the OML 130, in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerian students to its 2021/2022 NNPC/TotalEnergies National Merit Scholarship Scheme.
This award, which is open to all first year and second year full-time students irrespective of course of study, is aimed at assisting brilliant Nigeria students to finance their education.
The Scheme provides annual scholarship grants to successful candidates from their year of award (first year or second year) to the completion of their degree program.
- To qualify for consideration, an applicant MUST:
- Be a registered FULL-TIME undergraduate student in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of this application
The following categories of students need not apply:
Method of Application
Application Forms are available online ONLY. To apply, applicants should visit: https://scholarships.totalenergiescsredu.ng This application opens today Wednesday, October 27, 2021 and closes on Saturday, November 20, 2021. Selection Tests will hold on Saturday, December 11, 2021 at designated centres nationwide.
Please note that candidates shall bear the full cost of transportation to /from the Selection Test venue. Candidates are therefore advised to choose test centres closest to them.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the selection test.