University of Queensland PhD scholarship: Electrical Control of Hybrid Power Plants Connected to Weak Grids, Australia 2022/2023.See method of application,application deadline,Eligibility Criteria,Eligible Nationalities,Scholarship Benefits,Available Subjects and Scholarship Description below
SCHOLARSHIP SUMMARY BELOW
- Application Deadline: 13 Nov 2021.
- To be taken : Australia
- Eligibility countries: International Students
- Scholarships type: Partial Funding,PhD
- University:University of Queensland
- Schoolarship link: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
University of Queensland PhD scholarship: Electrical Control of Hybrid Power Plants Connected to Weak Grids, Australia 2022-23 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Engineering taught at University of Queensland . The deadline of the scholarship is 13 Nov 2021.
University of Queensland PhD scholarship: Electrical Control of Hybrid Power Plants Connected to Weak Grids, Australia 2022-23 is available to undertake PhD level programs at University of Queensland.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
The University of Queensland will provide the award amount of $28,854 per annum (2022 rate), indexed annually for applicants.
Academic entry requirements
You have to prove you are prepared for PhD study. You do this by showing you:
- have completed some research experience
- have completed an approved university degree and
- can meet the English language requirements.
An approved degree needs to be:
- in an area relevant to your proposed PhD project and
- completed no more than 10 years ago.
You need one of the following approved degrees to apply for a PhD:
- Master of Philosophy (or another research master’s degree); or
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honours class IIA or equivalent; or
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale which includes relevant research experience, approved by the dean; or
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours class IIA will be considered on a case-by-case basis; or
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 2 years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
To apply for admission and scholarship, apply here. There is no separate application for scholarship because you will have the opportunity to request scholarship consideration on the application for admission.