University of Surrey ICE International Scholarships: University of Surrey ICE International Scholarships with Salaried Training, UK 2022. See method of application,application deadline,Eligibility Criteria,Eligible Nationalities,Scholarship Benefits,Available Subjects and Scholarship Description below
SCHOLARSHIP SUMMARY BELOW
- Application Deadline: 18 Mar 2022.
- To be taken : UK
- Eligibility countries: International Students
- Scholarships type: Partial Funding,Masters, Bachelor
- University:University of Surrey
- Schoolarship link: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The scholarship allows Masters, Bachelor level programm(s) in the field of Civil Engineering taught at University of Surrey . The deadline of the scholarship is 18 Mar 2022.
This scheme is a collaboration between the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE), our University and a broad range of leading companies in the civil engineering industry and is open to numerous suitable students every year.
All successful applicants are carefully matched with a suitable company mid way through their first year. The company will be responsible for their practical training throughout their course and will fund the scholarship. In return, students will spend a paid period training with them over the summer vacation at the end of each academic year.
University of Surrey ICE International Scholarships with Salaried Training, UK 2022 is available to undertake Masters, Bachelor level programs at University of Surrey.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Civil Engineering
The university will provide a bursary worth almost £2,000 with salaried training in each year of study and give a chance to integrate industrial training into academic study and a fast-track route to employment upon graduation and chartered engineer status.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students must be enrolling in Civil Engineering BEng (Hons) or MEng course.
- Applicants must take admission at the university after that they can apply for scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: All the aspirants are expected to provide the following documents with their application for admission:
- Academic Transcripts
- A copy of my passport
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must follow all entry requirements provided by the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must read all language requirements before applying :
- IELTS Indicator 7.0
- Duolingo English Test 120
- TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition 95