GRTA International Studentships at Birmingham City University: GRTA International Studentships at Birmingham City University, UK 2021-2022.See method of application,application deadline,Eligibility Criteria,Eligible Nationalities,Scholarship Benefits,Available Subjects and Scholarship Description below
SCHOLARSHIP SUMMARY BELOW
- Application Deadline: 10 Dec 2021.
- To be taken : UK
- Eligibility countries: International Students
- Scholarships type: Partial Funding,phD
- University:Birmingham City University
- Schoolarship link: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Social Work taught at Birmingham City University . The deadline of the scholarship is 10 Dec 2021.
GRTA International Studentships at Birmingham City University, UK 2021-22 is available to undertake PhD level programs at Birmingham City University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Social Work
This 48 month (4 year) full-time fully-funded GRTA Studentship comprises of two elements:
1) 0.75 tax-free stipend of £11,707 per annum (paid monthly). The bursary is renewable annually for up to 48 months in total, subject to you making satisfactory progression within your PhD research.
2) 0.25 fixed term contract of employment (Assistant Lecturer) – renewable for up to 48 months in total, subject to satisfactory performance and progression within your PhD research. The pro rata salary for 2021-22 is £7,708 (paid monthly).
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
The applicants must have submitted and shown satisfactory progress in their Ph.D. research.
To apply, please complete an online application. In place of a personal statement, applicants are required to upload a research proposal explaining their ideas about the selected project topic and how it might be studied. Please ensure you state the project reference GRTA-ESW-ISLAM on your proposal form.