FEDCODTTEN Post-UTME Form: This is to inform the general public that Federal School of Dental Technology & Therapy (FEDCODTTEN) Post UTME Admission Screening Form, Courses, Eligibility, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Screening Dates, Time, Venue and Deadline for 2021/2022 Academic Session is out online!
AfriEdu Team–Applications are invited to apply for the ongoing application exercise for the Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy (FEDCODTTEN), Enugu, Post UTME screening for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Biomedical Engineering Technology
- Dental Nursing
- Dental Technology
- Dental Therapy
- Social Works
- Public Health
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Candidate must possess five (5) O’level credits in English language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates must have scored not less than 120 in the JAMB UTME.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above may apply for BTech programs in the College, if successful in the PUTME examination.
- Any other interested /eligible Candidate qualified for (2) and (3) above.
Method of Application
- The amount for the application form is 2,000 and can be obtained by clicking this link
- Click on “GENERATE PAYMENT INVOICE”, fill in your details, print the invoice and take to the bank to make payment. Return to the portal, click on “COMPLETE APPLICATION
- FORM”, enter the generated RRR (remita) number to complete the Admission Application Form.
- Thereafter proceed to the College and submit hard copies of the under listed documents at the Office of the Registrar through the Admission Officer.
a. O ’Level result (S.S.C.E; WAEC, NECO, NABTEB ) e. t. c.
b. 2021/2022 UTME Result Slip.
c. Photocopies of all evidences of payment
This is to inform you that the POST-UTME screening test into Federal College of Dental Technology & Therapy, Enugu is scheduled to take place as follows:
- November 23rd, 2021 – Application No. 0001-0100
- November 24th, 2021 – Application No. 0101-0300
- Time: 9:00am.
- Venue: College ICT