LASCON Igando Basic Midwifery Admission Form: This is to inform the general that Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health (LASCON) Igando School of Basic Midwifery Admission Form, Requirements, Age Range, Study Period, Method of Application, Submission, Entrance Examination Date, Time and Venue, School Fees Schedule and Closing Date for 2021/2022 Academic Session is out online
AfriEdu Team—Lagos State School Of Midwifery (LASCONM) Igando Admission Form 2021/2022 – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Basic Midwifery Training Programme at the Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery, & Public Health Nursing (LASCONM) Igando Alimosho LGA Lagos.
Online Applications commences on Tuesday 12th October, 2021.
Applicant must possess FIVE CREDIT at not more than two (2) sittings, in the following subject, English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology from NECO, WAEC or NABTEB.
Candidate must not be less than 17 years
Method of Application
- Proceed online to https://lascon.lagosstate.gov.ng/
- Click on ”Start Application” to start your application process and complete the registration form. Please note your e-mail and password as you will be required to log in with it to complete your application.
- From the dashboard, click on ‘Make Payment’
- Enter your card details to pay the sum of NGN15,500:00 (Fifteen Thousand and Five Hundred Naira) from the online banking application
- After a successful payment, your status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form and press the ‘submit button’.
- After the submission of the form , a photocard will automatically come up which you should print out in a cloured format and keep for the examination.
- Only applicants with valid examination photocard (Colour Printout) will be allowed into the CBT Examination Center.
Entrance Examination comes up on Saturday 4th December, 2021 at the Lagos State University (LASU), Ojo Campus by 9am.
The examination is Computer Based-Test and the questions will cover English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, General Knowledge, Current Affairs.
Prospective candidates can check their results online using their respective pins on Tuesday 14th December, 2021.
Sales of form closes on Friday 19th November, 2021 by 11:59pm (4 Weeks).
- Applicants are required to have a functional email address and phone number for future contacts
- Candidates are advised to keep their log-in PIN as same will be used for result checking
- First year fee of Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira (230, 000) which includes tuition and accommodation is to be paid before resumption and receipt brought along on the resumption
- Note that this advert disclaims all other calls for application into Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health, Igando Lagos.
- Avoid fraudsters
For more information please call: 08166224128, 08064915230.