Motion Graphic Designer Job at Klasha: This is to inform the general public that Klasha offers job in the area of Creatives (Arts, Design, Fashion).See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Deadline Date:30th December, 2021
- Specialization:Creatives (Arts, Design, Fashion)
- Work Level:Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:Full-Time
- Location(s): Lagos
Klasha makes it easy for African consumers to shop online. We build technology that allows African consumers to easily access the goods they want on the continent. We enable payments online in local African currencies and can handle the last-mile logistics for our retail partners too. Statistically, Africa is the future, so we believe consumers on the continent should have the same frictionless access to the global e-commerce economy as consumers in the West.
Klasha was founded in Lagos, Nigeria in 2018 and is backed by Techstars, Ginco Investments and a group of notable angel investors. Klasha is run by 20-somethings from five nationalities that speak six different languages between them. Klasha has offices in Johannesburg, South Africa and Lagos, Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Motion Graphic Designer
Job Location: Lagos
Department: Marketing & Communication
Employment Type: Full-Time
About the Job
- Klasha is looking for an energetic Motion Graphics Designer. As part of the creative team, you create video content and various design assets for use across a variety of media, including social media and mobile platforms.
- You work with a team of creative professionals, support our company goals and media initiatives, so a collaborative mindset is essential.
- Our ideal candidate is an expert in a variety of Adobe products, including Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects Design. You should also be an expert in other common design software.
- Create visually stunning video and content assets
- Collaborate with creative directors and other teams to best support larger media goals
- Take the initiative on projects to deliver new and innovative solutions
- Adhere to brief guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries
- Create graphic templates for use by other team members and client teams
- Superb knowledge of Adobe Suite and common motion graphics design software
- A strong portfolio of motion graphics work
- A desire to learn new techniques and technology to advance your craft
- Superb visual and conceptual skills to solve problems and create novel solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- All the latest technology you need to do your role including a laptop and accessories
- Competitive salary
- Fast and expanding career progression
- Private health insurance
- Professional development training budget
- Free lunch in the office
- Budget for French language classes
- One-time home office set-up allowance
- Hybrid; remote + office hours and flexible working conditions
- Access to Klasha Sessions development training courses
- Diesel and fuel allowance for remote working
- Work-from-anywhere weeks: Work from anywhere for three weeks in a year
- Paid birthday day off
- Team building events
- Bank holidays swap inside the same month
- Access to mental health wellness services
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their portfolios to: [email protected] using the Job position as the subject of the mail.