Account Executive Job at Aviagreene Solutions Limited: This is to inform the general public that Aviagreene Solutions Limited offers Job in the area of Accounting / Audit / Finance. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company:Aviagreene Solutions Limited
- Deadline Date:18th December, 2021
- Specialization:Accounting / Audit / Finance
- Work Level:Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:Full-Time
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Location(s): Lagos
Aviagreene Solutions Limited is a solely indigenous Aviation Services company out of Nigeria with a global perspective.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Account Executive
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an organized accounting officer to manage the financial and bookkeeping activities of our business.
- The responsibilities of these accounting officers include analyzing all financial activities, ensuring compliance with accounting and legal requirements, and preparing budgets.
- To be successful as an accounting officer, you should have a degree in accounting, knowledge of accounting competencies, and administration skills
- Ultimately, a high-quality Accounting Officer should be able to successfully contribute to the organization’s financial efficiency, while maintaining records of expenditure and profits accurately.
- Maintaining and reviewing financial records
- Regular visits to clients and other business units to capture and reconcile financial activities
- Ensuring compliance with accounting procedures and tax laws
- Preparing regular budgets
- Monitoring expenditure, profits and providing reports
- Evaluating management systems, procedures, and risks to provide recommendations
- Managing business accounts and preparing financial statements
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field
- 2 years post NYSC experience.
- Knowledge and competency in accounting principles
- Proficiency in management systems
- Marketing skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel and other accounting software
- Proven experience as a junior accountant
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g., SAGE 50)
- Qualifications (ICAN and Aviation Knowledge) is a plus but not required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job position as the subject of the mail.