ECHTK Admission Form: This is to inform the general public that ECWA College of Health and Technology Kangoro (ECHTK) Admission Form, Courses, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Deadline, Aptitude Test / Interview Dates, Time and Venue for 2021/2022 Academic Session is out online!
AfriEdu Team–Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the ECWA College of Health and Technology Kagoro programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The college wishes to inform you that admission into the 2021/2022 academic session is still open for the under listed programmes:
1. Health Information Management Department
- Professional Diploma (PD), Health Information Management – Six Semester (3years)
- National Diploma (ND), Health Intormation Management- Four Semesters 2years
- Higher National Diploma (HND), Health Information Management – Four Semesters (2, years)
2. Environmental Health Sciences Department
- Diploma in Health Promotion & Education (HPE) – Four Semesters (2 years)
- Environmental Health Technician – Six Semester (3 years)
- National Diploma (ND Environmental Health- Four Semesters (2 years)
- HND in Environmental Health- Four Semesters (2 years)
3. Dispensing Opticianry Department
- National Diploma in Dispensing Optics (NDD0) – Six Semesters (3 years)
4. Medical Image Processing (Darkroom) Department
- Medical Image Processing (Darkroom) Technician – Six Semesters (3 years)
Candidates seeking admission into diploma programmes must possess four (4) to five (5) credits in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) (WAEC or NECO) at not more than two 2 sittings which must include Mathematies, English language, Biology, Physics and/or Chemistry.
Method of Application:
Suitably qualified candidates who wish to apply are to pay non-refundable fee of five thousand naira (N5,000.00) only into the college bank account and come along with the tellers for verification and receipting during the aptitude test/interview exercise.
This amount covers the admission form and exam fee.
Bank: First Bank Nigeria Ple Branch.
Acct name: ECWA College of Health Technology Kugoro
Acct. Number: 2000419824
Before filling and submitting the online application form, Parent/Guardian must first create an account on the portal. To Create Account:
- Click on Start Application button
- Fill in your details.
- Make sure you supplied your functional personal email
- Click on Create Account
- An OTP will be sent to the supplied mail
- Enter the OTP to confirm your email and complete your registration
- Click on Login Button
After Account Creation. You can then login to register your wards. Follow these steps:
- Click on Login Button
- Read the Payment Instructions on the Dashboard
- Make Payment for your ward(s)
- After successful payment, register your ward
- Finish registration by clicking “Submit Finally” button
- You can then print your Registration Slip and wait for further communication through your registered email
APTITUDE TEST/INTERVIEW WILL HOLD ON A DATE TO BE COMMUNICATED TO APPLICANTS LATER AT THE COLLEGE
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRES CALL 0704 441 0030, 0704 441 0035 or [email protected]