This is to inform the general public that Federal Polytechnic Bida (BIDA POLY) Higher National Diploma [HND] Admission Form is out. Check out Courses, Admission Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2022/2023 Academic Session below.
Federal Poly Bida HND 2022 Admission Form | Full & Part-Tim: Applications are invited form suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Bida Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
A) SCHOOL OF APPLIED AND NATURAL SCIENCES
1 Department of Biological Sciences
i) Biologyii) Environmental Biology
2 Department of Chemical Sciences
3 Department of Hospitality Management
i) Hospitality Management
4 Department of Physics
5 Department of Statistics
B) SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
6 Department of Business Administration and Management
i) Business Administration and Management
7 Department of Marketing
8 Department of Public Administration
i) Public Administration
C) SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
9 Department of Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology with Options:
i. Farm Power and Machinery
ii. Post-Harvest Technology
iii. Soil and Water Engineering
10 Department of Chemical Engineering Technology
i) Chemical Engineering
11 Department of Civil Engineering Technology
i) Civil Engineering
12 Department of Electrical Engineering Technology with options in:
i. Electronics and Telecommunication
ii. Power and Machines
13 Department of Mechanical Engineering with options in:
i. Plant Engineering
ii. Manufacturing Engineering
D) SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
14 Department of Architectural Technology
i) Architectural Technology
15 Department of Building Technology
i) Building Technology
16 Department of Estate Management and Valuation
i) Estate Management and Valuation
17 Department of Quantity Surveying
i) Quantity Surveying
18 Department of Surveying & Geo-Informatics
i) Surveying and Geo-informatics
19 Department of Urban and Regional Planning
i) Urban and Regional Planning
E) SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
20 Department of Accountancy
21 Department of Banking and Finance
i) Banking and Finance
F) SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
22 Department of Computer Science
i) Computer Science
23 Department of Mass Communication
i) Mass Communication
24 Department of Office Technology and Management
i) Office Technology and Management
Also Read: Federal Poly Bida ND (Full-Time) Admission Form 2022/2023 | [Post-UTME]
- National Diploma (ND) in the relevant programme with minimum of lower credit and Pass in the field of interest.
- Five Credit Passes including English language and Mathematics in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB at not more than two sitting.
- A minimum of one year post working experience (Industrial Training) for holders of National Diploma at lower credit and two years at Pass level.
- All applicants (Except those that graduated from Federal Polytechnic Bida) are to send Transcript of their National Diploma under confidential cover to The Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Bida.
Method of Application
- Applicants are to log into the Polytechnic website (fedpolybida.edu.ng) and then click on “Post UTME registration link” by the right hand side.
- Click on Start Application to Create an Account using Functional Personal Email Address.
- Generate RRR on the Application Portal to pay the sum of ₦2,000.00 for Post UTME registration form and then proceed to fill the form online.
The closing date for sale of forms is on 30th September, 2022.
For enquiries, Email us at [email protected] or GSM 08183992126, 08073247714, 08167470279.
Mal. Muhammed B. Ndana