Deakin International Merit Scholarship: Deakin International Merit Scholarship, Australia 2022/2023. See method of application,application deadline,Eligibility Criteria,Eligible Nationalities,Scholarship Benefits,Available Subjects and Scholarship Description below!
SCHOLARSHIP SUMMARY BELOW
- Application Deadline: Open
- To be taken : Australia
- Eligibility countries: International Students, Domestic Students
- Scholarships type:Partial Funding,Postgraduate, Graduate
- University:Deakin University
- Schoolarship link:CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The scholarship allows Postgraduate, Graduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Deakin University . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
Deakin International Merit Scholarship, Australia 2022-23 is available to undertake Postgraduate, Graduate level programs at Deakin University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The eligible students will be awarded 10% of the total indicative tuition fee stated on the letter of offer.
To be eligible, all selection criteria below must be met:
- the application must be a citizen from South Asian countries*
- applicant should be residing in South Asia* (as applicable) at the time of application
- applicant should be applying through a Deakin authorized agent based in South Asia* (as applicable)
- applicant should meet the below-mentioned academic eligibility criteria.
Academic eligibility criteria
- an overall score between 65-69% in an undergraduate degree when applying for a postgraduate program.
- An overall score between 65-69.9% in the 12th standard (as specified by NOOSR) when applying for an undergraduate program.
All conditions must be met. This bursary is conditional on acceptance of the terms and conditions which be specified in the acceptance form.
*List of countries in South Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Mauritius, Myanmar, Nepal
Students who meet the selection and eligibility criteria will automatically receive a 10% fee reduction to the total indicative tuition fee stated in the offer letter. This will be applied against the student’s records after the census date.
For more information, email the Deakin University South Asia Office